Business Administration [Online]
The Business Administration program prepares students for the changing business environment. Given the context of a biblical worldview, students in this program will learn how to lead with integrity whether in a large corporation, small business, or missions work.
Spring 2022 undergraduate start date: January 10, 2022
Why Study Business Administration [Online]?
Business can take you anywhere. Whether working in the global marketplace, a nonprofit organization, or in government, business principles apply to all areas of the world and are necessary for growth. Providing a well-rounded education of the business world, the Business Administration degree prepares students for careers in a variety of settings. Students who pursue business are driven individuals who enjoy competition, excitement, challenges, and creative innovation. Whether you prefer big business, small business, or social entrepreneurship, the business administration degree stretches your limits to prepare you for this ever-changing marketplace.
Why Study Business Administration [Online] at Cairn?
- Earn a BS in Business Administration & MBA in as few as five years, all while qualifying for undergraduate financial aid.
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, global experience in business.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s workforce.
- Graduate from a program full of successful & driven alumni. 95% of our students are employed within three months of graduation.
- Become both spiritually and academically strong.
- Operations Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- City Management
- Public Relations