Our integrated approach to the sciences creates a true distinctive, central to what we do. We believe Scripture provides the framework for everything we teach, and consequently, a proper understanding of the created world can only occur within this integrated model.
Why Study Biology (BA)?
An in-depth study of this life science is an essential first step toward a variety of professional degrees dedicated to the study and application of biology. The BA degree best serves those who are looking to teach high school sciences. Graduates will need a MSEd in order to teach, and they can receive this at Cairn. By observing the natural world through a rigorous curriculum, students will master the critical thinking and researching skills needed to navigate the world’s complexities.
Why Study Biology (BA) at Cairn?
- Gain a more comprehensive view of the world through an integrated approach to the sciences.
- Earn an undergraduate degree in biology and a master’s degree in education at the same institution.
- Examine the world with a biblical foundation.
- Spend time in labs, gaining hands-on experiences.
- Develop the research skills needed to pursue graduate school.
- Biology Teacher
- Science Writer
You may also be interested in:
Up to $4,000 may be awarded to qualifying, full-time students enrolled in a biology program. This scholarship is renewable annually. Contact your admissions counselor for more information, or learn more about this scholarship and other financial aid options here.