Cairn’s accounting program prepares students for the business world. The business courses give students the qualifications to acquire their first job; the biblical worldview in these courses trains students to live lives of integrity that earn promotions throughout their careers.
Why Study Accounting?
Students who enter the Accounting program have to enjoy working with numbers. Accountants are individuals who wish the solve the puzzles of business and finance. Their position in the company keeps record of the flow of money through an organization, making sure that the books reflect accurate information. This is the chief place for integrity in an organization. Through this program, students acquire the required 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam.
Why Study Accounting at Cairn?
- Earn a BS in Business Administration & MBA in as few as five years.
- Earn the 150-credit requirement to take the CPA exam.
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, global experience in business.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s workforce.
- Graduate from a program full of successful & driven alumni. 95% of our students are employed within three months of graduation.