Cairn’s accounting program prepares students for the business world and the CPA exam. Accounting students at Cairn may choose to earn a BS degree (121 credits) or a BS degree + BS in Bible (151 credits).
Why Study Accounting?
Students who enter the accounting program enjoy working with numbers. Accountants are individuals who solve the puzzles of business and finance. Their position in the company keeps record of the flow of money through an organization, making sure that the books reflect accurate information. This is the chief place for integrity in an organization. If students choose the dual-degree program (BS in Accounting + BS in Bible) or the dual-level program (BS in Accounting + MBA), they will have the required 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam.
Why Study Accounting at Cairn?
- Earn a BS in Accounting & an MBA in as few as five years through Cairn University’s dual-level program.
- Earn the 150-credit requirement to take the CPA exam (if student chooses to add BS in Bible or MBA).
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, global experience in business.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s workforce.
- Graduate from a program full of successful & driven alumni. 95% of business students are employed within three months of graduation.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Finance Director
- Treasury Analyst