September 2-13, 2019
Weekdays • 11:45am – 2:00pm
NOTE: This year’s event is now full!
You are invited to a new ministry opportunity showcase for our students in the Mason Activity Center. We are only accepting 2 ministries per day for this event. This allows for wonderful student engagement as only a couple options are presented to them at once.
Register online now to reserve your spot! This opportunity allows you to connect with students for the Fall semester. We invite you to set up a display in the Mason Activity Center and you may join us for a chapel service at 10:50am in the Chatlos Chapel if you arrive early.
Lunch is provided in the Furman Dining Commons for up to two volunteers per table. If you have more than two volunteers, please know you are welcome to purchase lunch in our cafeteria.
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. In order to allow for more personal interaction with students and other ministry leaders, only 2 ministries will be accepted per day. Tables are limited, so register today!
Student Ministry Details
- Students are available from September through mid-December and from mid-January through mid-May. Occasionally students are available for summer ministries.
- Ministry opportunities are kept on file and made available to students for one (1) year through various vehicles of communication (bulletin boards, email, website).
- Ministry opportunities and requests often outnumber the students. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a student will be available for your church or organization. However, we will make every effort to publicize and promote your ministry opportunity.
- Students select their own ministries. They are not assigned.
- Ministry opportunities are meant to provide training for our students. We ask that you agree to provide a mentor for any students serving with you.