EVENT FULL. PLEASE CHECK BACK SUMMER 2018 FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES.
Friday, January 12, 2018 from 10:45am, until 1:30pm, we will be hosting a new ministry opportunity showcase for our students. We are only accepting 15 ministries for this event. Register online now to reserve your spot! This opportunity allows you to connect with students for the spring 2018 semester. We invite you to set up a display in the Mason Activity Center and you may join us for a chapel service at 10:00am in the Chatlos Chapel if you arrive early.
Lunch is provided in the Furman Dining Commons.
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. In order to allow for more personal interaction with students and other ministry leaders, only 15 ministries will be accepted per day. Tables are limited, so register today!
10:45 am-1:30 pm • Mason Activity Center
Chapel service at 10 am
Student Ministry Details
- Students are available from September through mid-December and from mid-January through mid-May. Occasionally students are available for summer ministries.
- Ministry opportunities are kept on file and made available to students for one (1) year through various vehicles of communication (bulletin boards, email, website).
- Ministry opportunities and requests often outnumber the students. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a student will be available for your church or organization. However, we will make every effort to publicize and promote your ministry opportunity.
- Students select their own ministries. They are not assigned.
- Ministry opportunities are meant to provide training for our students. We ask that you agree to provide a mentor for any students serving with you.