Financial support comes in many forms.
Whether making a monthly donation through Electronic Funds Transfer, boosting alumni participation rates with a small one-time gift, or designating Cairn in your Will, your gift makes a difference.
Make a secure credit card payment through our online donation form.
Give by check or money order
Checks and money orders can be sent to the Advancement Office at 200 Manor Ave, Langhorne, PA 19047. Please make checks payable to Cairn University.
Give automatically (Electronic Funds Transfer)
By authorizing your bank to transfer gifts to the Cairn Fund, you can schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual donations. One-time gifts are also welcome. Download and complete an EFT authorization form.
Give more (Corporate matching)
Your employer may offer a matching gift program, multiplying the impact of your gift. Review your company’s benefit policies or contact your HR department to make sure your gift goes the extra mile.
Give what you have (Stock, securities, and real estate)
- By giving stock and securities, you can make your investment go even further. Charitable giving may be one of your best ways to reduce or avoid federal capital gains tax—taxes on the appreciated value of your portfolio. The Advancement Team can help you plan wisely to make the most of these assets.
- Real estate is another gift that can yield substantial benefits to both donors and the University. The Advancement team can help you navigate the process of reviewing the property value, including appraisals, liens, marketability, and costs for liquidating. We will also walk you through your best options regarding taxes and other legal considerations.
Give—and get biblically sound financial planning advice at the same time
The Regency Foundation, a non-profit founded by the University, helps you to wisely steward your finances, partnering with you to reach your goals for your family’s future and for charitable giving to Cairn. Opportunities to give through your estate are many, including:
- Life insurance policies – For a creative way to leave a legacy, designate Cairn University as the policy owner or beneficiary on your life insurance policy.
- Trusts establish a separate tax-exempt account, naming The Regency Foundation as the trustee. We handle the investments and administration; you and your beneficiaries receive quarterly income for life. When the last beneficiary dies, the remaining funds further the mission of Cairn University.
- Annuities offer a tax-advantaged way to provide for income for you and/or another beneficiary during retirement. Through a simple contract with the University, you can establish steady, guaranteed lifetime payments, backed by the assets of the University. When the last beneficiary dies, the remaining principal of your gift will support the mission of the University.
- Wills – Studies shows that over one-half of Americans die without a will. The Regency Foundation can help you make sure that your money supports the people and organizations that matter most to you.
- Contact the Regency Foundation for a free consultation on estate and financial planning.
Give with AmazonSmile
Shop and support Cairn University at the same time through AmazonSmile. This wonderful way to give is simple and automatic every time you shop. Go to smile.amazon.com and select Cairn University as the charity to receive donations from your purchases before you begin shopping. 0.5% of every eligible purchase you make through smile.amazon.com will be donated from the AmazonSmile Foundation to Cairn University.
In addition to the methods listed above, Cairn faculty and staff are invited to financially support the University’s mission through:
- Recurring payroll deductions (download authorization form)
- Checks (made payable to Cairn University) submitted to the Business Services Office or delivered via USPS (to Attn: University Advancement)
For more information, please contact Russ Nixon, Sr. VP of University Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.702.4392.