Resources for Guidance Counselors
Join us for a free Professional Counselor Seminar on November 20. Register Now!
Cairn University exists to educate students to serve Christ in the church, society, and the world as biblically minded, well-educated, and professionally competent men and women of character.
To learn more about us, visit cairn.edu/about. You can also view our Statement of Faith and Community Life Covenant here.
If you know of any Christian students who are interested in gaining a foundation in Bible and theology and integrating their learning with their faith, please consider referring them to us.
How to get involved
We love welcoming guidance counselors on our campus, as well as sending our admissions counselors and recruiters to your schools! Here are some ways we can serve you:
Professional Counselor Seminar – Wed., November 20, 2019
- Enjoy a day out of the office to learn about what Cairn has to offer your students. We’ll give you a snapshot of the Cairn Experience and pass along tips for helping your students navigate the college admissions process. The event runs from 9am – 1:30pm.
Learn more and register today!
Personal visit to the University for counselor or students
- Design your own personal campus visit with your specific needs and interests in mind.
- Bring a group of students to see campus, sit in on a class, enjoy a meal in the dining commons, meet with faculty and staff, and get answers to their enrollment and financial aid questions.
- Bring students to get a firsthand look at Cairn University, structured especially for your group.
Let Us Come To You!
Request an Admissions Counselor to come to your school
- Recruiter Guidance Visit
- Students and/or counselors can meet one of our recruiters in a small group or one-on-one setting.
- Recruiter Lunch Visit
- Our recruiters can set up a table at lunch and engage students in a more informal setting.
- Preparing for College Student Seminar
- A recruiter can offer a unique perspective on the college search process, such as writing your college essay, visiting colleges, or choosing a college
- University 101
- Offered as either a formal, evening seminar for parents and students or as a class presentation to students to provide guidance on the college admissions and financial aid processes.
- If you are hosting a college fair, please let us know so we can add the event to our schedule!
Contact an Admissions Counselor or Recruiter:
Helpful Links & Info
- Apply to Cairn
- Tuition Costs & Financial Aid
- Majors & Minors
- Dual Enrollment
- Prospective Student Events (Open House, Personal Visit, Group Visit)
- Cairn’s school codes for test scores:
- Use Cairn code #2661 for SAT and #3658 for ACT
- How to submit a transcript to Cairn:
- Mail: 200 Manor Ave, Langhorne PA 19047
- Fax: 215.702.4248
- Email: email@example.com
- Request More Info
- Maps & Directions