15 Questions You Must Ask Current Students on a College Visit:
1. Why did you decide to attend this college?
2. Is the college what you thought it would be? Why or why not?
3. What do you like best about this college?
4. What do you like the least?
5. What do the majority of students complain about?
6. What are the most popular majors?
7. How do you like the professors here?
8. How is the spiritual life on campus?
9. Are there ministry opportunities?
10. Are there lots of ways to get involved?
11. How well does this college prepare you for finding a job?
12. What do students do on the weekends?
13. How would you describe the people here?
14. What kind of student would fit in at this college?
15. If you could go back in time, would you choose this college again? If not, why?
With so many visits, it’s important to take some time and listen to the voices that make up the student body. Each college is distinct, so take the time to figure out what makes each college—and its students—unique!