Welcome to Cairn University’s Graduate Programs!
Your Cairn University education will encourage your pursuit of excellence toward your professional goals, and we look forward to your enrollment.
This checklist has been created to help you keep track of enrollment requirements and deadlines. For further assistance, contact your assigned admissions professional.
- Fill out your FAFSA and contact Financial Aid regarding any loans.
Complete your Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) with Cairn (school code: 003351) on your list of schools if you plan to apply for federal loans or a University grant.
- Submit your Intent to Enroll Form to reserve your place in the graduate class.
You should complete this step before proceeding to any of the following.
- Review the Getting Started with Technology Guide to Set up your Username and Password.
- The Getting Started guide will walk you through the process of activating your Cairn Mail account, setting up your password, and getting familiar with the various important online resources available to you at Cairn. Note: Your deposit must be received and processed (allow 48 hours) before your Cairn email account will be functional.
- Register for your first semester of courses by contacting your assigned admissions professional.
- RSVP for Student Welcome and Orientation.
- Review the Graduate Student Handbook.
- Register your vehicle with the Office of Safety and Security
- Complete and submit the following forms as directed, as soon as possible:
- If you are taking summer courses and would like to live in campus housing, please complete the: