Adjunct Professor, Counseling Programs
- MS in Christian Counseling, Cairn University
- BA in Social Sciences, Montclair State University
- College Training & Development certificate, Trenton State College
- Bible Studies certificate, The Moody Bible Institute
- Bible and Doctrine certificate, Liberty University
Rev. Chuck Arnold teaches morality in counseling, psychopathology, and theological integration of counseling and ministry.
From 2005-2011, Rev. Arnold worked for the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, serving as Clinical Supervisor of the Veterans Mental Health Program. From 1965-2005, he had served in the U.S. military–as a U.S. Marine serving tours in Cuba and Vietnam until 1973, then in the New Jersey Army National Guard.
In addition to teaching at Cairn, Rev. Arnold runs a part-time counseling practice in Newtown, PA. He also serves with the Yardley VFW chaplain assignments.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
Counseling; Leading Graduate Labs; Grief and Trauma; Marriage and Family Counseling
- Has traveled to all 50 states and over 30 countries
- New York Yankees and Trenton Thunder fan
- Enjoys running 5k races
Awards & Honors:
- Leader of the Year, New Jersey Army National Guard (1979, 1990, 1994)
- Commendation Medal for leadership in the mental health field for veterans, State of New Jersey (2009)
- Hero Award for work with veterans concerning mental health issues, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) (2012)
Teaching at Cairn since 1996