Part-Time Faculty, School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- MLS, Fort Hays State University
- BS in Bible, Cairn University
- BS in Education, Cairn University
Professor Charlotte Gleason teaches courses at all levels of composition, as well as adolescent literature. She also teaches courses in the secondary English education program, including Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum for Diverse Learners.
Prior to teaching at Cairn, Professor Gleason taught English in public high school.
- “Entering Academia: Pairing Adolescent Contemporary Realism and Canonical Literature to Increase College Readiness.” Northeast Modern Language Association, Boston. 2012.
- “The Writing Classroom: Alternatives to Direct Instruction in Introductory Composition Classes.” Northeast Modern Language Association, Hartford, 2016.
- She and her husband, Jamie, met while attending Cairn’s Wisconsin Wilderness Campus, a one-year program active from 1989-2013
- Homeschools their three children
Teaching at Cairn since 2007