Professionals seeking to move into educational leadership can earn an M.S. in Educational Leadership and Administration degree at Cairn.
Coursework in principalship, data management, organizational theory, financial oversight, and school law gives students a foundation in the leadership skills necessary for administrators. Students gain from the depth of experience they find in their fellow educators as well as through the practical application of their studies that they see in their own work.
Qualifying students may also seek Pennsylvania School Principal K-12 certification and the ACSI Principal K-12 private school certification. These certificate programs require an internship that covers a 12-month cycle of experience including a three-credit Action Research Project, which addresses an on-site, actual problem and intervention.
The M.S. in Educational Leadership and Administration, now offered at Cairn’s European Campus, gives educators the unique opportunity to interact with other administrators from around the globe.
The new online program makes Cairn’s M.S.E.L.A. more accessible than ever before. Learn more.
“I choose to infuse my education with Christian thinking, which was completely absent in the instruction I received previously at a state university. At Cairn University, the sound academic principles that guide my education are woven together with Christian principles, helping me learn to be a teacher not just as the state would have me become, but as Christ would have me become”
The Cairn M.S.E.L.A. at a glance:
- 39 credits
- Complete in 2 years full-time
- Courses offered every semester with a variety of scheduling options
- Option to pursue both Master’s degree and principal certification (public and private schools) concurrently
- Program offered in Langhorne, PA and Kandern, Germany
- Students who have previously taken Bible/theology courses from an accredited university, seminary or college may qualify for up to 6 credits of advance standing