The MS in Organizational Leadership degree program is designed for professionals who seek a better understanding of how to collaborate with diverse groups of people, create a productive work environment, and promote positive change and long-term effectiveness.
Recognizing the void in ethical, biblical leadership in many businesses, churches, and organizations, Cairn’s MS in Organizational Leadership program allows working professionals to engage together in personal and professional development as they wrestle with what it looks like to be a Christian in the business world. Highly interactive students support each other as they discuss topics in class which are applicable to the issues faced daily in businesses, churches, and organizations.
“The MSOL program helped me to be a better listener and planner. I also feel that the education at Cairn helped me to establish a better vision for my organization and to be more flexible in my leadership style.”
MS in Organizational Leadership
The Cairn MSOL at a glance:
- 39 credits
- Complete in 2 years full-time
- Courses offered in 7-week modules during semester; maintain full-time status while taking only one course at a time
- Courses offered every semester
- Designed to help professionals from a variety of backgrounds (business, organization, church) develop leadership principles using their real-life contexts as case studies
- Students who have previously taken Bible courses from an accredited university of college may qualify for up to 6 credits of advance standing