An MBA from Cairn University is about more than just numbers.
Cairn’s MBA degree program is distinct and provides students with an engaging and integrated opportunity to earn the most respected degree in the business community. The program teaches the quantitative and operational skills necessary to help drive business success but also emphasizes the importance of organizational dynamics and the essential values required for ethical, moral, and wise leadership in today’s marketplace.
“For the modern business ethicist, relativism is the norm. Business ethics appear to be subjective, temporal, and local. Ethics and morals are relative to changing societal acceptance, are a duty only for the here and now, and are based on local cultural mores. What is acceptable business practice in one country may be anathema in another. For me as a believer, there is an absolute nature to morality. Business ethics should be – as morality is – objective, eternal, and universal. That is, ethics and morals are for all persons, all the time, and everywhere. I feel a pressing need to pursue this train of thought within a business education format and I cannot think of a better place to do that than at Cairn.”
Master of Business Administration
The Cairn MBA at a glance:
- 42 credits
- Complete in 2 years full-time
- Courses offered in 7-week modules during semester; maintain full-time status while taking only one course at a time
- Courses offered every semester
- Emphasis on integration of biblical ethics and wisdom with business practice
- Students who have previously taken Bible courses from an accredited university or college may qualify for up to 6 credits of advance standing