- Students must have completed a minimum of 60 credits from an accredited College or University. Each transfer credit must have a minimum 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Students who do not have 60 transferable credits may be eligible for Credit for Prior Learning (CPL). CPL credits are determined during the application process on a case by case basis
- Students in the Degree Completion Program must also read and acknowledge the University Statement of Faith, and reflect a commitment to Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- Degree Completion Program Application for Admission (either online or in-print)
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- Essay Requirement: Your essay should be written in complete sentences and paragraphs, a minimum of 500 to a maximum of 750 words in length, and typewritten. Please include your name, address, and phone number at the top of your essay. The following questions must be answered:
> Give a brief description of your family background.
> Share when and how you came to know Christ as your personal Savior.
> Tell us why you are interested in attending Cairn. Please include your goals.
- Official academic transcript(s) from any previous college or university you have attended (download transcript request form)
- Personal Reference Form
- Pastor's Reference Form
- Official TOEFL exam scores (international applicants only). Use Cairn's school code (#2661)
Admissions DeadlinesCairn University operates on a rolling admissions basis for applicants who are U.S. citizens. Students can start courses in the Degree Completion program beginning every August and February. Please contact your admissions representative to determine the next possible start date.
Admissions Requirements for International StudentsIn addition to the standard admissions process, international students must be familiar with and fulfill requirements outlined within the International Admissions page for Degree Completion Students.