Are you ready for an epic alumni weekend? Join your fellow WWC alumni on February 14-17, 2013 for the final WWC Alumni Weekend at Lake Owen Camp. Enjoy a weekend of reminiscing with friends, reliving great memories, and enjoying the company of other WWC alumni.
In general, keep this in mind:
- Overnight housing (on campus) is dorm style and is offered as a low cost housing option to alumni who are on a limited budget (e.g. current college students, recent graduates, etc).
- Overnight housing costs are $5/night (per person).
- Skis for use during the weekend and/or for "Book Across the Bay" are available on a first come, first served basis. Inventory is VERY limited, so if you have your own skis, please bring them along.
- A limited edition t-shirt will be included with your early registration (deadline is 1/20/2013).
- If you are not a WWC alumni, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org). Space is VERY limited for this event and registration preference will be given to alumni of the program and their spouses/children.
Please be as thorough as possible...and remember, this weekend is operating on a first come, first served basis! See you in Wisconsin!
Please fill out the form below to register for the WWC Alumni Weekend event. For more information contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 215.702.4393.